TZ-525 Trapzilla99 Grease Interceptor
The TZ-525 is the first grease interceptor engineered for 99% grease removal. The best protection against grease blockages.
The TZ-525 Trapzilla99 Grease Interceptor is ASME rated for 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) and holds more than 525 pounds (71 Gallons) of grease in a 95 Gallon footprint.
Perfect for replacing failing steel or concrete, the TZ-525 is manufactured out of durable polyethylene, meaning that it will outlast traditional interceptors made of inferior materials.
Available for purchase on 7/22/19.
(Qualifies for free shipping in the US, AK and HI excluded. Following purchase, contact Thermaco at 1-800-633-4204 to verify shipping details and schedule delivery.)
ASME A112.14.3 (Tested) Flow Rate: 50 GPM (3.15 l/s)
Grease Retention Capacity: 525 Pounds (238 Kg)
Material: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
Product Weight: 84 Pounds (38 Kg)
Thermaco Trapzilla99 Model TZ-525 is a rotationally molded polyethylene grease interceptor for above or below ground installation. The TZ-525 has a 99% grease separation rating at 50 GPM (3.15 l/s) with 525 lbs (238.1 Kg, 71.9 gal, 272.2 l) of total grease storage capacity.
- Removable cover for ease of maintenance
- Built-in anti-flotation anchor ring for in-ground installation
- Integral horizontal baffle to minimize turblence as new flows enter the unit
- Laminar inlet flow diverter to slow the flow of water down
- Integral vessel vent to regulate pressure inside unit
- Separate storage compartments for grease and heavier than water solids
- Sloping conical bottom for solids retention
- Single tank construction with an interior radial compression ring conjoining invert to tank outlet/inlet structures without bulkhead fittings and/or gaskets, invert top and bottom secured attachment points
- Integral sewer gas trap